Expect that all is well!
Your expectations directly impact your experiences. If you expect that the whole world is against you, then so it is. If you expect that the whole world means well for you, then so it is.
That does not mean you are in denial about some people having different expectations. It just means your focus is solely on your expectations and your experiences. And of course, you will have a blast drenching everything and everyone around you in your “All is well” magic.
Here is a little story…
Picture me in a big parking lot of a high school in the morning. Most are still half asleep or in a hurry, and some do not wanna be here at all. The energy is a mix of frustration, anger, sleepiness, some laughing, coolness and lots of “I don’t care”. Driving through this is definitely challenging. And for a split second my expectations went into the “oh gosh” direction. Immediately my inner alarm went off loud and clear, because that was not a good feeling. So I shifted my expectations to “Everyone is well, everyone means well and all IS well!” I thought this towards every person and every car I encountered, towards the ground and walls of the school, and everyone already in the school.
This expectation-shift initiated the energy of “complete wellness” in every cell of mine, and in that “well” state, I had the power to drench everyone and everything around me in that “complete wellness” as well.
The outcome was amazing. The collective energy of all (me included) shifted to everything being relaxed and courteous. All was well!
Set your expectations to…
- All people in my awareness are meaning well and are well.
- All situations and happenings in my awareness are meaning well and are well.
- Everything in my awareness means well and is well. My car, my home, my job, my bank account, my bills mean well and are well.
- Everything that happened in my past meant well and is well.
- Everything that is in my now means well and is well.
- Everything in my future means well and is well.
- I mean well and am well!
… And see what happens!
I expect that all means well and all IS well!