NEW Podcast episode! Thanks for having me JenningsWire.
…Today we’re talking about Jacqueline Pirtle’s book, 365 Days of Happiness, and the pursuit of happiness.
What is happiness?
How do you mindfully practice happiness?
Why is happiness always possible?
Why is it so hard to be happy?
“Are you happy?”––why this question is infinitely valuable for living a better life
Jacqueline Pirtle is a bestselling author and speaker, a Healing Arts Consultant, Holistic Practitioner and owner of FreakyHealer.
What a fun time chatting with Alicia from Dear God, Are we there yet? Thanks so much for having me 🙂
We talk about the name “FreakyHealer,” Law of Attraction and Intentional Deep-ness, 365 Days of Happiness, and about life, happiness, reasons, being superficial, and so much more 🙂
How To BE & Live It Anywhere At Anytime – With Jacqueline Pirtle
This makes me super duper happy! Enjoy listening to some of my book 🙂
To wake up and find out that this podcast episode went live IS my happiness! Enjoy listening to it 🙂
Finding Your Happiness, Jacqueline Pirtle Season 1 Episode 3
Topics Discussed on the show:
- 4:30 being happy is hard
- 6:30 house work & happiness
- 9:00 practice happiness during trauma
- 12:00 “You’re TOO happy!” no, it’s my biggest power
- 13:00 Feeling stuck in trauma
- 16:00 using your happiness as power
- 22:00 radical self care practice
- 29:00 heighten your energy
- 31:00 bumping into the angry bus drive
- 36:00 being an empath
- 40:00 current projects/working with Jacqueline
My podcast episode on “Love is a Verb” hosted by Lauren Herrera is live.
Yay! Have a listen Enjoy!
394: Jacqueline Pirtle: A step by step guide to happiness