ABOUT JACQUELINE PIRTLE
Jacqueline Pirtle is an energy healer, mindfulness & happiness coach, and bestselling author of 365 Days of Happiness. She has helped thousands of clients shift into a “high for life” frequency, as a result their health peaked, success and abundance arrived, and life shifted to be magnificent for them.
Jacqueline has been featured on NBC News, Women Inspired TV, The Sunday School Radio Show, Christa O’Leary’s Home In Harmony Masterclass, Health & Wellness summits & podcasts, Authority Magazine, Thrive Global, Bustle, and her article “Are You Happy?” is in print in The Edge Magazine. Her professional background is in health and wellness, she holds international wellness degrees, and is internationally certified as a Reiki Master.
TOPICS OF EXPERTISE
Jacqueline is available to media outlets to share fresh insights on her book 365 Days of Happiness. Here are just a few of the topics she can discuss on stage and in the media:
- 3 golden tips to being mindfully happy
- How to reach happiness anywhere at anytime
- What being happy does for you and the universe
- Why even entertain the wish to BE and live happily
- How to shift to BE and live in a “high for life” frequency of happiness
- How to self-heal physical pain with happiness
- How to attract abundance and success through being happy
- How to connect to your body, mind, soul, and consciousness through happiness
You are free to use these photos. Please send us a link at email@example.com to let us know where they are being used.
For press and media related inquiries, please contact my publicist
JACQUELINE HAS BEEN FEATURED ON:
Amber Rose Thomas
Recovering The Self – A Journal of hope and healing