What a bundle of magic these words are! They initiate imagination, creativity, hope, change, adventure, playfulness, possibilities, openness, compassion, awareness, consciousness. Just to name a few.
“I wonder…” shifts you to vibrate in a state of “awe”. And being in awe opens you up to receive magic, miracles and wonders.
Below are some powerful examples:
- I wonder what my new day will bring. Creates openness and flexibility.
- I wonder what it would be like to fly. Creates imagination and creativity.
- I wonder what that person feels and needs. Creates compassion, kindness.
- I wonder what I should do today. Creates adventure, possibilities and new.
- I wonder what I should do next. Creates change, new and opportunities.
- I wonder what I would love to do. Brings you closer to your heart.
I say, go all out and wonder ahead and just keep wondering…