Mindfulness is happiness!
Being mindful means you consciously acknowledge all that IS right now.
And in order to feel the magic of being mindful, your got to shift yourself into a space of “I accept, respect, thank and love all that IS right now.”
- Being mindful of your body. How does your body feel? Check in all the time.
- Being mindful of your feelings. Do you feel angry, sad, happy? Check in often.
- Being mindful of what feels good to you and what does not feel good to you.
- Being mindful of who needs help? Who can you serve right now?
- Being mindful of all beauty and joy. Shift to seeing beauty and joy everywhere.
- Being mindful of the clothes and shoes you wear. How do they make you feel?
- Being mindful of food and drinks. How do they taste and make you feel?
- Being mindful of lighting a candle. How does this shift your energy?
- Being mindful of listening to music. How does it make you feel?
- Being mindful of laughing and smiling. How does this change your heart?
Be mindful of everything and everyone. Especially of what or who shows up in your awareness as strong or as over and over. It is all meant for you to mindfully acknowledge. And as for the “cherry on top”, shift yourself to “I accept, respect, thank and love all that IS”. I guarantee you will feel the sweetness of being mindful.
And that is happiness!