When are you happiest?
- While being active or inactive?
- While moving or being still?
- While being busy or unbusy?
- While being quiet or loud?
- While talking or in silence?
- While being at home or out and about?
- While being alone, with family, with friends or with lots of people?
Find your sweet spot when you feel at your best happiness. Now go live it!
For instance, I am at my best happiness when I am active, moving and out and about. I plan my days mostly like that. Because I know that is when I am at my fullest potential of happiness and my inspirations flow easy. Of course rest and quiet are needed, so I create that in little pieces here and there throughout my day. And then back to being active and adventurous.
When are you really happiest?