Thoughts are powerful seeds!
Think of your physical experience as a garden, which you get to design and seed as you like.
Here is how it works:
- You have an unlimited amount of all different kinds of seeds (thoughts) available for you to choose from.
- You get to sow the seeds (thoughts) of your choice.
- You get to nurture those seeds (thoughts) as much as you like.
- And you get to weed your personal garden of all plants (seeds/thoughts manifested into happenings) you don’t want to be in your garden.
It is your garden, your responsibility, and you decide the look, the feel, the smell, the taste and the sound of it.
So ask yourself:
- What seeds (thoughts) am I choosing right now?
- What seeds (thoughts) am I sowing right now?
- What seeds (thoughts) did I already sow?
- What seeds (thoughts) am I nurturing in my garden?
- And what plants (seeds/thoughts manifested into happenings) do I weed out?
Make sure your seeds (thoughts) are of a healthy, happy and abundant nature. Because those seeds (thoughts) make your garden (experience), and create your future look, feel, smell, taste and sound of your personal garden (experience).
When you stretch your body, mind and spirit, you will extend yourself to all new. New ways, strengths, possibilities, understandings and new knowledge. You expand to an experience of a new way to BE.
Now, you will not have to stretch your body, mind and spirit far in situations where you feel good, where all works out the way you want it, where you agree with all and understand everything.
But you will get the opportunity to stretch and expand yourself here:
- Look and feel where it’s not working for you, where it’s not feeling good for you and where you don’t agree or understand.
- Look and feel outside of your comfort zone, go where your fear lays.
- Look and feel where you don’t like or agree with others.
- Look and feel everywhere where un-ease IS for you.
Right there, in these uncomfortable places, stretch your body, mind and spirit to all new ways, thoughts, views and learning that could BE for you. Look and feel into your un-ease and ask “What new and different can I expand into here?” Be wide open for anything, and go beyond your believes, thoughts and normal ways.
Stretch yourself thinner, and in the process you will grow wider and wiser.
Tomorrow is Sun-Day! Make is a day of immense expansion!