“I am grateful!”
Saying and thinking “I am grateful!” shifts you automatically into a favorable and “all that IS, is enough” state. Consciously feeling this shift, harmonizes your feelings, without making one good and the other bad. It all just IS.
And being in a frequency of gratitude opens up all gates for you to connect with the beauty of your amazing experience called life.
- First thing when you wake up, and last thing before you fall asleep, think and say what you are grateful for. Feel it!
- During your new day, say and think “I am grateful…!” often. Fill in the blanks with what IS right then and there for you. Feel it!
- Make it a joyous practice and sing it, hum it, smile it. See and hear all the gratefulness. Feel it!
- Tell everyone and everything around you how grateful you are for them. Feel it!
- Become aware of all the gratefulness of others around you, join into that gratefulness movement. Feel it!
Make it a priority to be a gratefulness creator, spreader, instigator and inspirer!